Crash course functional safety ISO 26262 – 2nd Edition: General Overview
As technological advancements are rapidly reshaping the automotive industry, having the relevant training in compliance with current safety standards is crucial to give you the competitive advantage that you need in the industry today.
Based on many years of practical experience in the field of functional safety, SANEON is a recognized service provider and has instructors who are experts in the field of safety to offer you customized training that gives you profound insights into the complete ISO 26262 standard.
Course Outline (daily 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Overview, scope & content of ISO 26262
- Scope of Parts 1 (Vocabulary) and 10 (Guidelines)
- Management of functional safety (Parts 2)
- The Safety Lifecycle: Part 3 – Part 7
- Supporting Processes (a selection from Part 8)
- Guidelines on the application of ISO26262 to semiconductors (Part 11)
- Adaptation of ISO26262 for motorcycles (Part 12)
- ASIL-Oriented and Safety-Oriented Analyses (Part 9)
- Fault-Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
Note: At the audience’s convenience, the training will start with a brief introduction of the different topics covered by the training Agenda. Topics of interest can be discussed in greater depth by the trainer in a workshop-like setting.
In this course, you will
- get a quick overview of the application of ISO 26262 2nd Edition in the automotive domain,
- get a basic overview of the activities along the safety lifecycle, according to the ISO 26262 2nd Edition,
- basic understanding of the most relevant safety analyses.
Training Participants Receive
- Training material
- Certificate of participation
- Basic understanding of mechatronics development in the automotive field
Who should attend?
- Project leaders and Safety Managers
- Development and test engineers
- All users of ISO 26262 who focus on the development of programmable electronic components.
Training & Coaching Language
- Englisch or German
Do you need a personalized offer for this course? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is also available online.
In addition, we can offer you further services that are not in the scope of this training:
- ISO 26262 Gap Analyses
- Training customized to particular needs or technical implementation challenges
- Project certification to show that your project is certified to the highest standards of quality that will guarantee the maximum efficiency of your products
- Automotive SPICE Basic Training
- Automotive SPICE: Gap Analysis
- Automotive SPICE Assessment to benchmark your development processes and their implementation in critical projects. This will serve as the basis for defining improvement measures to increase your software quality and development efficiency further.