Crash Course Functional Safety ISO 26262:2018 for Developper: General Overview
As technological advancements are rapidly reshaping the automotive industry, having the relevant training in compliance with current safety standards is crucial to give you the competitive advantage that you need in the industry today.
Based on many years of practical experience in the field of functional safety, SANEON is an authorized service provider and has instructors who are experts in the field of safety to offer you customized training that gives you profound insight into the ISO 26262 standard at system and software levels.
Course Outline (daily 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Overview, scope, and content of ISO 26262
- The Safety Lifecycle
- Functional safety activities overview at the Concept Phase (Part 3)
- Product Development at the System level (Part 4)
- Product Development at the Software level (Part 6)
- SW-relevant Supporting Processes (a selection from Part 8)
- Product Development at the HW level (Part 5)
- ASIL-Oriented and Safety-Oriented Analyses (Part 9)
- Fault-Tree Analysis (FTA)
Note: At the audience’s convenience, the training will start with a brief introduction of the different topics covered by the training Agenda. Topics of interest can be discussed in greater depth by the trainer in a workshop-like setting.
In this course, you will
- Get a quick overview of the application of ISO 26262 2nd Edition in the automotive sector
- Get a complete overview of the safety activities, according to the ISO 26262 2nd Edition, for development at the system (part 4) and the SW levels (part 6)
- Understand the safety lifecycle and the essential safety activities for safety-relevant development.
Training Participants Receive:
- Electronic training manual
- Certificate of participation
- Basic understanding of the mechatronics development process in the automotive field.
- Introduction training to the ISO26262
Who should attend?
- Project leaders
- Software Developers
- Hardware Developers
- Safety Managers
- Test Engineers
- All users of ISO 26262 who focus on the development of programmable electronic components
Training & Coaching Language
- Englisch or French
Do you need a personalized offer for this course? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is also available online.
In addition, we can offer you further services that are not in the scope of this training:
- ISO 26262 Gap Analysis
- Training customized to particular needs or technical implementation challenges
- Project certification to show that your project is certified to the highest standards of quality that will guarantee the maximum efficiency of your products
- Automotive SPICE Basic Training
- Automotive SPICE: Gap Analysis
- Automotive SPICE Assessment to benchmark your development processes and their implementation in critical projects. This will serve as the basis for defining improvement measures to increase your SW quality and development efficiency further