SANE for our farsighted way of analyzing problems in order to develop practical and intelligent solutiONs. Our know-how and strong analytical skills enable our customers to realize their vision - that‘s the way what our corporate philosophy is all about: „Engine
As a high-performance and reliable development partner, our greatest passion is the challenge. We work together with well-known companies in the automotive and aero-space industries. This places the highest demands on the know-how and quality of work of our team and in future also on you. We are looking for a permanent position for our location in Paris-France or Munich-Germany:
Working student: Simulator Software Development (m/w/d)
- Development and maintenance support of Simulation Software
- GUIs representing aircraft instrumentation and avionics displays
- Software Interface development for simulator components, e.g: Visualization System
- Support for development of various other peripheral software systems
- Validation / Verification of simulation software and components
- Documentation of the appropriate software modules
- You are studying Computer Engineering, Software Engineering (BA/MA) or you are close to your degree
- You gained your first experience working in software development and you enjoyed it
- Ideally theoretical knowledge about flight physics or electrical systems or maybe these are your interests?
- You know about software development best practices and GUI development tools
- Knowledge in Simulink Real Time, Speedgoat and the integration of Simulink Coder generated code is a plus
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Our offer to you
- We support you in your development through coaching and training measures as well as a high proportion of self-dependent activities.
- Our flat hierarchy and open communication structures foster a comfortable working environment in which you will feel comfortable and bring about change.
- We also offer future-oriented tasks as well as attractive and performance-related compensation.
- This working student job is a very good chance for you for a permanent position with SANEON.
Please send us your full application detailing your availability and salary expectations.
Welcome on board!
Your careet at SANEON GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)8941 414 74 86
Fax: +49 (0)8121 770 509 0
85737 Ismaning by Munich